Thursday, December 20, 2012

Image Follower

"Quickly and Easily Drag Any Image Around With Your Mouse"
Image Follower

What This Amazing Software Does:

This software lets you pick any image and make it follow your mouse around. Good for both fun and branding.

Normally for such a piece of software that will help automate the process I would charge $27, but for a very limited time you can download this software for $0.50

And to make this deal even sweeter, I am going to throw in resell rights too,  so that you can start making money selling this high in-demand software while you keep all the profits!

Don't delay while I continue this crazy offer, just enter your first name and email address below to receive instant access to this ground breaking software!










To your success,
David Cantu

Ps. I honestly don't know how long I can offer this software at such a crazy price! Snap up this offer now before I come to my senses!

No comments:

Post a Comment